SM-PS758B, Kleentips Anti-static Cleanroom Swab is constructed from Double-layer polyester cloth that is free from organic contaminants such as silicone, amides or phthalate esters. The cloth is thermally bonded to the handle, thus, eliminating the use of contaminating adhesive or coatings. Laundered and packed under an ISO Class 4 Cleanroom, the foam exhibits low particulate and ionic content. It has excellent compatibility with most common solvents including acetone as well as excellent sorbency and solvent-holding capacity.
The single-layer polyester fiber head is compressed and possesses good firmness. The fiber head is designed for cleaning small, slotted and recessed areas. The excellent cleaning is controlled and supported flexible Paddle.
The swab handle is ESD-safe and is made from polypropylene. The handle is compact and will not contribute to particulate or organic contamination. Designed for general purpose cleaning, SM-PS758B Anti-static Cleanroom Swabs are the ideal swabs to use in cleaning static sensitive components or parts.
- Free from silicone, amide and DOP
- Low non-volatile residue
- Low in both particles and ion content
- Good absorbency
- Compatible with most common solvents
- No contaminating adhesives or coatings
- Ultralow nonvolatile residue
- Low particle and fiber generation
- Good sorbency
- No contaminating adhesives
- ESD control without contaminating carbon or metal loading
- No blooming ionic antistats
- No contaminating coatings
- Humidity-independent ESD control for consistent performance
- Safely dissipates charges in under two seconds when used with a solvent such as IPA
- Micro-mechanical cleaning
- Remove contamination from disk drives
- Effectively clean small, hard to reach areas with solvents such as IPA
- Remove flux residue and excess materials
- 500 swabs/bag; 5 inner bags of 100 swabs;
- 50 bags/case