Operation Theatre Laminar Airflow
- The operating theatre ceiling is the most important part of a hospital ventilation system. Also called UCVS (Ultra Clean Ventilation System), these sophisticated systems are actually a combination of a variety of elements, including gas tight welded pressure chambers, air filter housings or filter grids, HEPA filters, priming illumination and air diffusers.
- Laminar Flow Ceiling for Operating Theatres
- to produce a germ- and particle lean area through an unidirectional air flow.
- The system is specially designed and suited for the use in Operating Theatres.
- The requirements according to ISO 14644 Standard and NABH Guidelines
- Air sealed pressure chamber, made out of IS 304 Grade stainless steel 1.2mm thick Sheet
- Smooth inner surfaces, therefore easy to clean and disinfect during filter changes
- Special frame system for the integration of the filter frames, the pressure chamber, all required receptacles of the surrounding air flow stabilizers made out of anodized Aluminium.
- Openings for the supply duct connections
- Air sealed housing for the integration of the stand of the O.T. light and openings for the service of the O.T. light
- Aerosol port
- Port for pressure drop measurement
- Supply air connections as flange made out of IS 304 Grade stainless steel 1.2mm thick sheet
- Lateral attached, air sealed, disinfectant resistant varnished with connection flange for external duct installation.
- Frame made out of anodized Aluminum profile for the placement of the CG-Diffuser and has rails for the easy and seamless placement of the false sealing or other connecting equipment.
- The Aluminum profile is prepared for the integration of the sterile field and O.T.-illumination, when combined with the optional rail system for the O.T. illumination.
- Integrated HEPA Filter-Cells with a frame made out of galvanized sheet steel
- Optimized standard dimensions
- Extremely high filter surface for low initial pressure drops
- EPDM profile gasket
- Change of filters to the clean side
Sterile Air Diffuser CG
- Transparent diffuser with double layer micro mesh, made out of specialized textile
- Assembly and disassembly without screws or tools
- Air-flow optimized frame made out of Aluminum profile
- Pass through of the stand of the O.T. light
- Whole construction to the clean side smooth and without screws
Test port for LAF testing
- Mounted outside of the aluminum frame system with test connection for DEHS testing and pressure drop, varnished RAL 9016.
- Filter surface per m² face area 18,5 m²
- Norms: DIN 1946-4
|Model No||AOT 2408||AOT 2406||AOT 1806|
|Airflow Volume||4760 m³/h||3570 m³/h||277 m³/h|
|Outer Dimension||W 2400 x D 2400 mm||W 2400 x D 1800 mm||W 1800 x D 1800 mm|
|Height of the Plenum Box||450 mm||450 mm||450 mm|
|HEPA Filter Area||W 2290 x D 2290 mm||W 2290 x D 1710 mm||W 1710 x D 1710 mm|
|Average Velocity||0.25 m/sec||0.25 m/sec||0.25 m/sec|
|No of HEPA Filters||8 Nos||6 Nos||4 Nos|
|HEPA Filter Class as per EN 1822||H13||H 13||H 13|
|Initial Pressure Drop||160 Pa||160 Pa||160 Pa|
|Final Pressure Drop||600 Pa||600 Pa||600 Pa|
|No for Collar||6 Nos||4 No||4 No|
|Height of Available Ceiling Space (minimum requirement) 550 mm|